Voice Over IP advantages
- • Cheaper than traditional telephony
- • Easy to install, configure and maintain
- • Mobility. You can receive your incoming calls anywhere you connect it to the Internet
- • High quality
- • You keep the same number
- • Redirecting phone calls from your landline phone to your cellphone
- • You can strategize your approach to client calls you have missed as you listen to a voicemail that is sent directly to your email inbox.
- • Flexibility. The capability to choose where, when and how your calls are forwarded.
What is VoIP and how does it work?
VoIP also is known as Voice Over Internet Protocol, IP telephony, internet telephony, broadband telephony, or broadband phone service.
VoIP technology enables traditional telephony services to operate over computer networks. It means turning analog phone signals into digital signals that can be sent over the Internet. If you have a reasonable quality Internet connection you can get phone service delivered through your Internet connection instead of from your local phone company.
|$20||Standard Monthly Fee|
|Free||Local call to local call|
|$0.2 - $1.67||International calls. Charges depend on call destination. See International Calling Rates|
If your cellphone reception is poor whether it's a farm, a homestead or an office, we can help you to tackle the problem. We are happy to advise you and install the gear which will widen your coverage area.
For more information please contact us.